Monday, October 25, 2010
Title: Demon Scorned
Author: S.K. Yule
Publisher: Amira Press
ISBN: 978-1-936279-23-4
Genre: Paranormal Erotica Romance
67 Pages
Reviewed by Taryn Cellucci - RBR Reviewer

Rating: 4 Blood Drops

Dante, Demon of Justice, painfully witnesses his sister's rape and hanging. He is forced to kill his sister's murderer. Dante was captured shortly after and imprisoned by Bianca, Demon of Scorn, who happens to be the sister of the man Dante killed. Bianca does not understand what her brother did to deserve to be murdered and Dante has yet to tell her what her brother did. Bianca wants to avenge her brothers death so she tortures Dante every single day so his wounds do not heal and they reopen with every whipping. Dante manages to escape and capture Bianca, but he won't harm her the way she did to him, even though that was his original plan. Dante steals a kiss from Bianca and heat starts to flair between them. They both fight the heat for as long as they could before they give in to each other.

I am definitely a fan of erotic novels. As long as they are tastefully done. I don't want to be cringing when I read them and I didn't cringe one bit when I read this novella. I really enjoyed. The storyline flowed together and it didn't feel like a short story. Yule really develops the charters in a short period of time and you are able to feel their emotions. I do have to say that it is very reminiscent of another authors storyline with demons inside of them, and it kept making me think of the story. But all in all, I really enjoyed this story and I will be looking her up to find full length novels. Definitely deserves the 4 stars.
 

0 comments: