Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Title: Darkest Hour
Author: S.K. Yule
Publisher: Amira Press LLC
Publisher's Address: www.amirapress.com
ISBN: 978-1-935348-45-0
Genre: Vampire/ Romance/Paranormal Romance
Pages: 165
Rating: 4 Blood Drops
Reviewed by Nicola Ormerod – RBR Reviewer

The main female lead, Ebony, has just discovered that she is very ill and she begins to regret that she has never experienced true love, The main male lead, Ashe, however, has experienced pretty much everything, him being a centuries old vampire! When Ashe has to protect Ebony, he takes her to the family mansion where the sparks begin to fly and their love can be denied no longer. Ebony is reluctant to expose her illness as she doesn’t want Ashe’s pity. Ashe is reluctant to fall in love because he has been burned badly in the past.

I was so excited when I was asked if I would review this book because I had read the second and I really liked it. This book is just as good. I like how the story focuses on the developing relationship between the two main characters. Ebony and Ashe. The love scenes were fabulous and each one was unique. I liked the emotion displayed with regards to Ebony because of her illness ( Not wanting to put any spoilers in). S.K Yule is a fab writer, as I said before her writing style reminds me a lot of Sherrylin Kenyon'. There’s enough juiciness to keep you reading, but not too much, that you have no use of your imagination. This writer deserved the four stars I have given both books because I know I will read them both again.



View Nicola Ormerod's you tube review.

0 comments: