Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Title: Trick or Treat
Author: Hera St. Aubyn
A Halloween Rosette
Genre- Vampire/erotica
Pages- 11
Reviewed by Nicola Ormerod
Rating 5

The Main Character, Natasha is meeting a man she has been writing to on Halloween. They have arranged to meet in an old creepy mansion at night. Suddenly illuminated by the moonlight she sees him, Victor. He is gorgeous and the attraction between them is instant. Next follows a very steamy rendezvous with a little bit of blood drinking and a really cool twist.

I loved this! This story was absolutely fab. The main bulk of the story is the sex scene, but it’s very tastefully done indeed. The right amount of description and the right sort of level of language, which I personally fond appealing. Just when I thought I’d predicted the ending, it threw me off guard and it was a really heart warming twist. The description is the book is also excellent, just the right amount without getting to boring and overdone. This story really deserved the 5 stars as I thoroughly enjoyed it and I’ll definitely keep an eye out for any more of her work.

0 comments: