Thursday, April 7, 2011
 
Title: Fatal Infatuation: Almost Human~The First Trilogy
Author: Melanie Nowak
Publisher: WildWoodDame Publishing
ISBN: 978-0982410228
Genre: Vampire Romance/ Paranormal
Pages: 252
Rating: 5 Blood Drops
Reviewed by S. Ryder of Ramsey's Reviews

Great Read!
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Melanie Nowak's Fatal Attraction, in fact it was way better than I had anticipated. It was unlike most other Vampire novels that seems fake and too glamorous. It sucked you in from the beginning! Once I began reading it was hard to put it down; I wanted to finish it to find out what happened next. The plot was nice, and the writing was not redundant, it was very fresh to read. The characters were awesome and made you fall in love with their stories from the beginning. The vixen is even interesting to read about! Overall I would recommend this series to anyone and everyone! I can not wait to read the next books in the series! Keep them coming Ms. Nowak! 
-S. Ryder

1 comments:

E.J. Stevens said...

I have this trilogy at the top of my TBR pile and can't wait to read them. Great review. :)
xx,
E.J.
Paranormal Author E.J. Stevens
From the Shadows