Friday, February 18, 2011
Melanie Nowak is the featured author for the month of February 2011. I will have several reviews posted for Melanie's, Venomous Vampires~Almost Human series by my reviewers.

Snippet:
In this paranormal fantasy, chapters alternate between a vampire and a young woman, as they join an ensemble cast to navigate difficulties of addiction and desire; perils of zombies and vampires; and struggles with abuse, morality and... college.

Title: Fatal Infatuation: Vol. one 
of the Venomous Vampire~Almost Human series
Author: Melanie Nowak
www.melanienowak.com
ISBN: 978-0982410288
http://www.amazon.com/Fatal-Infatuation-ALMOST-HUMAN-Trilogy~/dp/098241028X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1298071232&sr=1-1
Genre: Vampire; Paranormal Romance; Thriller
Rating: 4.5 Blood Drops
Reviewed by Heike King - Ramsey's Reviews
www.ramseysreviews.com


Fatal Infatuation: I give this book 4.5 stars. The only thing I was missing was more vampire action (fights and staking) =) other than that, I really liked the book and cant wait to get the second one. I love the characters. Especially Cain. =p
~Heike King
 

0 comments: